Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photo Presentation Folders Is There A Way To Transfer My Photos From My Computer To My Canon PowerShot A610 With My Card Reader?

Is there a way to transfer my photos from my computer to my Canon PowerShot A610 with my card reader? - photo presentation folders

I have a Canon PowerShot A610 and writers Cheapo card I use for under $ 10 at Wal-Mart. I have tried to transfer files to the card and that worked well. But if I am the card into the device, which are not covered. There are files on the card from my camera, but was enable low-power mode and will be deleted. Did he need the camera folder to view files? Can I return? I need to make a presentation on my picture and I hope to connect the camera to a TV to display my photos. Is there a way to solve this problem?

3 comments:

nonoy said...

The camera only read the files / images that you've made. When you edit these files or if you try the device as a photo viewer to use (the images) does not not work.

I do not think that the files were deleted. If still on the Memory Stick. However, for your presentation, I suggest you use a laptop / notebook.

Andrew Sun said...

Perhaps the images are not in a position reading in the House
(Pictures were not likely to be adopted at the camera)

PG_13 said...

Yes, but most cases can not read these edited images from your PC, but does not affect their units.

Post a Comment