Saturday, January 23, 2010

Salvage Rail Where Can I Find A '96 Grand AM Fuel Line???

Where can I Find a '96 Grand AM Fuel Line??? - salvage rail

Hello to all --

My "finish line of the gasoline fuel line," recently published in my 1996 Grand AM SE 2.4L. I have in quotes, because this is exactly what the engineer told me he was, and I'm not very good with the car. Can not find the mechanic and dealer informed me hanging and hand and the dealers everywhere. The mechanic tried to seek the lifeline of the local shipyards, but not sold, for reasons of liability. I have the same problem with the people whom I spoke. The dealer also told me that this line only with the model of 96 years and not others.

My question is, does anyone know a specific place or have ideas how / where can I find this part? The car is in great working condition - are still strong, with more than 178.000 miles, I would like this part, used or found again.

Thank you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.napaonline.com/Parts/HardToFi ...

or


http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NO ...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are many changes in the great scrap yard, you can get this game if you leave on foot and find their own role and not their share of the new line is replaced by the renunciation of bending parts store.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you go in May after buying a local mechanic who did not have a dealer. I do not want in the supply line to the fuel rail injector is used. Can not the car I'm not sure if this is true, but I realized that CSK Auto in 8 games. Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

The party was banned. Because it was amended and submitted to a recall to replace the not so great. The dealer must teach a little. Reminded 1997spring edition. Check that the recovery is always full of this pipeline.

Anonymous said...

This is the case of line breaks if the problem we have in the fast connection or adapter ring is very common that you can buy a car-repair kit from your neighborhood is not cheap or you can better engineer I take the time to repair it for you that I will find you have assigned the burden 125.00 kits for the repair of this type, because, as I said, is not the team cheap! to ask the plasic fuel line repair kit

Anonymous said...

Share your own rubber fuel line and the combination of mechanical metal Hookman good that you drive or to the nearest guy with a fast car, you need to know what to do

Anonymous said...

Share your own rubber fuel line and the combination of mechanical metal Hookman good that you drive or to the nearest guy with a fast car, you need to know what to do

Anonymous said...

This is the case of line breaks if the problem we have in the fast connection or adapter ring is very common that you can buy a car-repair kit from your neighborhood is not cheap or you can better engineer I take the time to repair it for you that I will find you have assigned the burden 125.00 kits for the repair of this type, because, as I said, is not the team cheap! to ask the plasic fuel line repair kit

Post a Comment