Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Logitech Detect New Joystick How To Detect Logitech Joystick In Windows Xp?

How to detect logitech joystick in windows xp? - logitech detect new joystick

At the moment I have a digital joystick Logitech Wingman Extreme old enough to be used to connect to the computer via a 15 pin game port.

I bought a new machine and new machine (laptop Dell Inspiron 9300) has a game port 15-pin I bought an online adapter. I connected the remote via the adapter into a USB port on my laptop, but the Logitech controller / Calibration Tool (game profiles) do not recognize my joystick.

I have tried, through the automatic detection panel "control run> gaming adapters" to no success. The joystick is not in the hardware list in the information systems. Who knows how to get the machine to recognize the joystick to do so? Any help is welcome!

2 comments:

Sub Zero said...

For can lever-series, you must go to Control Panel and selected gaming devices. There, click on "Add" and browse to find the list, Logitech WingMan Digital to Analog (Auto-Detect). The drivers are built into Windows XP.

Richard W said...

You need to install the drivers before connecting via USB.
Because USB is not a virgin, it can be difficult to find the appropriate drivers.
Have you searched for XP drivers on the Logitech website?

Post a Comment