Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Ferret Has An Enlarged Spleen, What Can I Do Is My Ferret Going To Be Okay?

Is my ferret going to be okay? - my ferret has an enlarged spleen, what can i do

My 3 years old ferret had an enlarged spleen about a month. I took him to the vet and not adrenal blood sugar, which are 2 common things, "she said, could be. Or it could be cancer or just an enlarged spleen. Lathargic food and toiletries but the same thing last month. But yesterday I was sure I would disappear. It was cold, not moving, do not open your eyes, and do not eat or drink. I stayed with him all night, but when I awoke, I was still alive. It is always very tired and should not vary. He has not eaten anything today, except for some candy. He took a sip. But I wonder if this has happened, someone ferret? Do you believe lies dying? "I get a blood test for him a few days in order to see if something is wrong. But I am afraid that this will not happen. Any advice would be good. Thank you.

2 comments:

Di said...

Do not Give Up because of what the vet said he was not God is calling some other vets in your area and ask a ferret veterinary expert, contact your local shelter and ask if you can not be found. What happens if someone does not work, go FerretMagazine.com (FerretMagazines.com?) Have a list for the state and the country of qualified veterinarians and ferret shelters in these areas, then I hope you will find one for you and give you more hope and confidence in me, much more can be found, and they were all more than willing to talk freely about it before you to test your copies of ferrets. would be helpful if I read wpould a copy of the report or by fax, waiting a few days, today it should be seen, no question vet.and by a blood test in a few days! You can also try feeding him Pedialyte even children syringe neck and forced him to initially just too fast and not to strangle him, but until there is an awai taste.do with the operation right adrenal gland and spleen in 2 +, there are several ferret about 7 years w / great results! Good luckand let us know what happens!

Randomly Ferrets said...

Unfortunately, death, and ferrets that are very susceptible to diseases. They seldom survive more than five to eight years.

Post a Comment