Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nec Pbx Manual I Need Help With My Nec Electra Elite Pbx System.Its Missing Amp Cards And Im Not Sure Where To Find Them?

I need help with my nec electra elite pbx system.Its missing amp cards and im not sure where to find them? - nec pbx manual

I need help guys.I PBX systems have been set, but she always had her connectors.This here, I am installing an NEC Electra Elite IPK PBX System.IO shes opened it and found its not a necessity with amps cards.I phone lines pots and telephones, with ...... "Can anyone here come Interface Shine a Light

1 comment:

DON said...

It sounds like something that you must provide your telephone system vendor wants. Not much you can do without the line cards. You can also check on Ebay. Sometimes mobile phones and parts are relatively cheap.

Don

Post a Comment