Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Head And Neck Cancer More Condition_symptoms Could This Be Oral/head And Neck Cancer? Or Maybe Something Less Serious?

Could this be oral/head and neck cancer? or maybe something less serious? - head and neck cancer more condition_symptoms

I was a pack a day smoker since I have 18 years. Now I am 22nd I quit smoking three weeks ago, but lately I have toothache, earache and sore jaw plagued. No swelling of the jaw, and when I went to see a dentist than a week after his departure, she said, I was only suffering from TMJ. But lately, I had a sore throat that is not clear, sharp pain in my ears, stiff neck, cough and a small painless ulcer wound in the cheek (if he might one day). I Might Be conclusions, and there may be something less serious like an infection of the tonsils (which is not good business, but much easier than treatment) of cancer. My question is: Is it possible, both oral cancer and head and neck, reach my age, and only after smoking for four years? I do not even drink and I usually have good oral hygiene. I must add that I was under loads of stress lately, as I am in the middle of the end of the school, and I am willing to undergo. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment