Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spanked By Mom Spanked By My Mom?

Spanked by my mom? - spanked by mom

I had problems at school yesterday and called my mother. When I was in my mother sent me to my room after an argument. An hour later she came into my room and told me it was a week and could not play xbox for a week. I called the B-word, and she became very angry. She told me I would get a spanking too. Once she said she just laughed at them. Then he grabbed me very quickly and sat on his lap and tried not to stop, and to escape, but after a minute of struggle, she pulled my pants and beat me like 12 times on my naked buttocks. It really hurt and I cried. I am 13 years old and big shit.

I had not lost myself in about 2 years until yesterday. my father is gone and comes home late and I do not want to spank. I must say that I am what I am doing? My mother is still really crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment