Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pokemon Shirts Used Am I Too...boyish?

Am I too...boyish? - pokemon shirts used

"I hate the color pink
"When I was small I was a fan of Pokemon, where the other girls saw Care Bears or W / E
"I have no means, skirts, dresses, makeup, curling / rolling iron, hair, footwear (SP), and I have only 2 shirts, but I want a dog, if I use almost kil.
"I hate shopping for clothes, I go directly to Fye, Sony, Apple or EB Games.
"I usually wear jeans, cargo pants, light shirts and sweaters.
"I despise Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana (girl shows in general), and musicians Girly

Lately, people were having fun, I'm saything as a kind of a wedding or lesbain though I am right (I am) for gay. It makes me a bit down a little. I havent even at an earlier time have been or had a boyfriend.

However

"I love watching ANTM
"I like the movie The Devil Wears Prada
"I'm not good in the gym (but still participating)
And I have a few more features girly

What do you think?

To forgive (PS on the grammar, I'm tired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment