Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Texas Apartment Insurance I Just Got A Speeding Ticket. How Do I Get This Taken Care Of Without Having My Insurance Go Up?

I just got a speeding ticket. How do I get this taken care of without having my insurance go up? - texas apartment insurance

I live in West Houston, Texas. I got a ticket for 50 goes into 35. I went with the flow and was the slowest car on the road. The section where they stopped me is the way to 8 lanes wide, about a mile between traffic lights. Most were around 60 cars around me. A car that is at least 70th I know it is not likely to help me, but because I saw the police stopping the traffic (which surprised me because the traffic was quite heavy), I knew I was behind us, so I went into the first apartment complex, and I parked and saw the police unit, on the brake and then reverse (the police have so angry that I wanted it to be) death. But still I have a ticket, but if I could choose somewhere a little more back there, but that's how it goes. My question is, how do I care what my insurance go without having to go through the roof, since I am under 25 years. I know that I beat him in court, because I am not, to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment